- Exploring Blogsibilities – answering some questions on how to access and use it.
- Correcting students’ work on favourite hobbies and free time activities preferences.
- Penfriends and e-pals: reading compreension.
- Introducing linking words: sentence structure.
Talking about pen pals or pen friends and electronic pals (e-pals)
Talking about tradicional mail (snail mail) and e-mail, sms, chats and MSN Messenger.
Presenting and exploring the site of the text: www.anglik.net.
How to surf the net safely: things you shouldn’t publish or do online.
Reading the text. Comprehension exercises: A, B and C.
1. Use the site’s quick link to place your own pen pal message!
2. What is your opinion about using the Internet to find friends? Tell us about it here!